Prev: Miniatures Manufacturers Next: Re: Diverse Aliens (Was Re: Star Trek background - Reply)

Re: Miniatures Manufacturers

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 11:44:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Miniatures Manufacturers

David A. Reeves wrote:

> is there a list of starship miniatures manufacturers?
>
> i know about:
> * GZG line thru geohex
> * starfleet wars by stellar games
> * mercury miniatures ???
>
> i am primarily interested in the scale that matches the GZG ships.
> does anyone know of web sites, etc. where i can see pictures
> of the ships before i buy?

 Pendraken from England has a line of starships, close to the same scale
as the GZG ships. There is presently no web site with pictures of these
ships but the M Collective should have a site up within the next month.
Six different fleets with some interesting designs.

There are also the EVIL empire space fleet miniatures but you must order
them from the mail order desk in England and there not cheap.

If Agents of Gaming ever get their production line going we should see
some capital and cruiser class ships from the B5 line.

You can also use Silent Death miniatures for escort and cruiser class
ships. The Silent Death miniatures also in what they refer to as Escorts
but they work well as capital class ships for FT. I also learned that by
ordering directly from RAFM in Canada you can get the first edition
ships from Silent Death. Some of those ships make real good escort and
cruiser class FT ships. The SD line also contains 12 bio ships for the
Grubs but they are mostly escort class, with only a few cruiser class FT
type ships.

Hope this helps a little

Jim Bell

Prev: Miniatures Manufacturers Next: Re: Diverse Aliens (Was Re: Star Trek background - Reply)