Prev: RE: Faster Than Light Travel Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel (sorry, kinda long...)

FMA:SGII:Dr.Who

From: ninjacowboy@j... (Bobby Mock)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:39:01 -0400
Subject: FMA:SGII:Dr.Who

Weapon Type		Fire Power/    Range limitations
				      Impact

PISTOLS:
Flintlock Pistol	   .5/D4	       CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Revolver/Automatic   1/D6		CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Magnum			    1/D8	       CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Blaster 		       1/D10		  CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Laser				1/D10		   CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Staser				1/D10		   CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Disruptor		      1/D10		 CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Particle Beam		  1/D10 	     NO LIMITATION

RIFLES:
Flintlock			   1/D6 	      CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Rifle				      2/D6		 NO LIMITATION
Semi-Automatic		   2/D6 	      NO LIMITATION
Blaster 			  2/D10 	     CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Laser				   2/D10	      NO LIMITATION
Particle Beam		    2/D10	       NO LIMITATION
Disruptor			 2/D10		    NO LIMITATION

SHOTGUNS:
Blunderbuss		     2/D8		CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Shotgun 			 3/D8		    CLOSE RANGE ONLY

MACHINE GUNS:
SubMachineGun		 3/D8		    CLOSE RANGE ONLY
Machine Gun		   D8/D8	      NO LIMITATION

Daleks have D10 power armour.
Cybermen have D12 power armour.

Thanks a bunch to Trapper at <trapper@nwlink.com> for the FASA stats.
This is just a start.  I would appreciate any suggestions or gripes
about
the above weapons and armour. I tried to stay true to the standard
weapon
stats in Stargrunt II, but have to make some deviations to be consistant
with FASA stats.  As always, everything is subject to change, so don't
take the above to seriously.

Bobby Mock
ninjacowboy@juno.com

Prev: RE: Faster Than Light Travel Next: Re: Faster Than Light Travel (sorry, kinda long...)