Prev: Just Say "Duh!" Next: Re: PBEM FT Tools?

PBEM FT Tools?

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:08:15 -0400
Subject: PBEM FT Tools?

Well,

It seems that email is the only way I can get to play a real FT game (
and B5W too), but I'm sure I don't stand a chance against any of you
seasoned ( that means lots of mono sodium glutimate , right?) players,
so ...... are there any generic PBEM tools around?????

Have FTMAP, Perl, Microsoft Works, VC++, Claris Works , Java kits,
Director and those type of tools, so is there anything useable with any
of that for making a *beginners* PbeM game??

Have a Mac Performa 630 ( not a PowerPc) and now a Pentium Win95 laptop
to do the Game Mastering with, so if there is anything around, I should
be able to use it.

Any body ever heard of PBem DSII and Ogre games either???

--
	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: Just Say "Duh!" Next: Re: PBEM FT Tools?