Prev: GenCon Pics Available Next: Re: GF range mini's

More Info on Getting _Universe_

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:41:27 -0400
Subject: More Info on Getting _Universe_

I've had a number of people ask me about how they would get a copy of
the
_Universe_ rpg. The last time I checked, the Worldhouse here in Toronto
had
about 5 copies of the boxed edition of the rpg. This includes the big
map
that everyone here on the Full Thrust Mailing List has been reading
about.

If you would like to mail order a copy of the game (and remember,
supplies
are limited) contact Merle Van Thorne at merle@worldhouse.com  She takes
money orders, Visa, Mastercard, and will probably take cheques from a
Canadian bank (though you'll probably have to wait until it clears). For
those of you that want to contact her by phone, The Worldhouse's phone
number is (416) 408-4263.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: GenCon Pics Available Next: Re: GF range mini's