Prev: More Superior Models miniatures a finally available! Next: Re: More Superior Models miniatures a finally available!

Re: Irregular Minis

From: acc@u... (Tony Christney)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:11:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Irregular Minis

On 9/10/97 you wrote:

>> Brian. (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
>
>>Hi I noticed the camosun part of your Email address, are you in
Victoria
>by any chance, if so maybe we can get together for a game. I also have
>Irregular minis.
>rppl@pacificcoast.net

Hi Neil,

I happen to live in Victoria in the Fernwood area. Which games do you
play?
I am always looking (rarely finding :() for opponents. I play DSII,
Warzone,
and a few others. I am very openminded though. Haven't played many games
I didn't like...

It would probably be best to email me privately at

acc@uvic.ca

Tony.