Prev: Universe Maps in Toronto Next: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who

Re: Hello

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:41:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Hello

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997, Pope Duane (719)637-4139 wrote:

> Hello,
>	My name is Duane Pope from Colorado Springs, Colorado.	I'm new
to the
> game and trying to get all my materials together. Does anyone out
there have
> some record sheets for the NAC, B5 and Star Trek ships?  If you could
send them
> to me at the above address or tell me where on the net to get them I
would
> appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

	Welcome to the list!
	By record sheets do you mean record sheets of ships that look
like
the ships from these genres, or are you looking for ship designs?
	Well, either way my FT WWW page might be able to help.	I've got
set of ST record sheets that might be useful.  I also have rules
conversions and ship designs for Trek and B5.  The URL is:

	http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html

	BTW, you might want to wait a couple of days before downloading
the ST sheets.	The guy who created them just sent me some updated
versions a few weeks ago and I haven't found the time to upload them
just
yet.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Chickens are a cruel people."
			--Crow T. Robot
			MST3K "Prince of Space"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Universe Maps in Toronto Next: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who