Prev: Re: Irregular Minis Next: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who

Re: Faster Than Light Travel

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:50:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Faster Than Light Travel

>Does anyone know if they every said how long distance travel is
>accomplished in Space: Above and Beyond?

I think that they used Wormholes.  I think it was mentionedin the first
episode that they would use a newly discovered wormhole (I don't
remember if
that's what they actually called it) to attack the chigs while the rest
of
the fleet would use the other wormholes.  I could be wrong.  Its been
over a
year since I saw it.

-Kelvin.....

	"Young lady, in THIS house we obey
	      the laws of Thermodynamics!"
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Irregular Minis Next: Re: FMA:Stargrunt II:FASA Dr. Who