Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: RE: Star System Attack

Re: Faster Than Light Travel

From: Chan Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:16:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Faster Than Light Travel

Chris McCurry wrote:

> Don't forget the Robotech version "the fold generator"
> (much like a recent movie : Event Horizon)
>
> momentarily folds space-time so that point A (travel from) and point B
> (travel to) are physically the same point in space  that way travel...
is
> fast...  you could effectively travel faster than light...
>
> CMC

Isn't this the same as in DUNE?

Does anyone know if they every said how long distance travel is
accomplished in Space: Above and Beyond?
--
It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of java that thoughts aquire speed,

Prev: Re: Star System Attack Next: RE: Star System Attack