Prev: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of Next: Re: Stars (was: RE: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts(Size of Human Space))

Re: What I want (really!)

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 05:51:25 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

At 02:14 06/09/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Sprayform wrote:
>>
>> Am I in an even smaller minority who want 15mm stuff for SG II ?
>
>	We may be a minority, but I for one like the looks of 15mm
figues
>on a table, too. I have American Civil War and a lot of fantasy but I'm

>having problems even finding any science fiction stuff. What types of
>vehicles are you looking for? And where do you get your infantry
figures?

...Well I have a lot of TTG 15mm Sci-Fi (IMHO a very good range for
...starship crews as well) Only a few duds ; and they do guard dogs as
well
...as civilians!
   Also
...GZG 15mm ESU & NAC (I will be using as LLAR mercs)I want Jon T. to do
...the NSL std. trooper so I can buy truck loads!
   And
...A.A.'s 15mm Crusader troops (these are actually more like 20mm but
the
...armoured suit looks cool and they can represent your genetically
...engineered elite squad ! They also do goblins/orcs (the only
...manufacturer who does I think) Now you have remiinded me I'm going to
...have to order my self some more or at least find out the range again!
   Not fogetting
...Any traveller figs. I find!

Vehicles I want in 15mm are APC,s GEV or Grav prefered ,but as always
based
on merit of mould! (I can always cut off the wheels and use Mili-put)

Jon(T.C.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'