Prev: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else) Next: Re: Formation of the NAC (was OU/NAC ship designations)

Lifestyles of OU

From: J.Stephensen@f... (Jason Stephensen)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:13:46 -0400
Subject: Lifestyles of OU

>Talking of politics what exactly is the political outlook in the FT
>universe?  Is the ESU dictatorial?  Is the NAC such a wonderful place
>to live?  And what about the NSL and FSE?  Whats it like to be a
>citizen of all these states?  Views?

Well those that live in the OU have finally got their republic. We have
all
the islanders joined to the Union (no more hidden bad reports of our
island
neighbours leaders I guess) and even New Zealand. (which by that stage
has
fallen to their more appropriate lower nation then Australia) We have
settled the Indonesian threat and we at the least live in complete
luxury
defended by some of the best forces. OU is in damn good shape with less
of
the internal and external problems that the rest of those major powers
have.

>_______________________________
>Niall Gilsenan,
>Dublin Institute of Technology,
>Cathal Brugha.St,
>Dublin 1,
>Ireland.

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Star Trek background (was... something else) Next: Re: Formation of the NAC (was OU/NAC ship designations)