Prev: Re: What I want (really!) Next: DS / SG = scale / minis (was / is = What I want (really!))

Re: What I want (really!)

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 17:59:03 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

>>>And where do you get your infantry figures?
>>>			  Rodrick
>

>I think that the new heavy gear minis are great for 15mm i think that
they
>are a little big.. but not much..
>

>CMC

I thought about using these but the variety of poses are poor and for
the
cash I'm not to impressed with the details.

The Northern forces get two types, heavy weapons (a rpg/gms) and a saw.
The troops all wear NSLish armour.  The designers ahve bottled it for
the
secon type.  The second type are regular infantry with small arms,
except
(the cop out) the designer has moddeled them wearing a greatcoat
(Russian
style) covering the body armour.  I wouldn't mind but these are not
cheap
minis.	The Southern forces are similar to the noth except they all wear
greatcoats.

I'm not too impressed.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: What I want (really!) Next: DS / SG = scale / minis (was / is = What I want (really!))