Prev: Re: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe Next: Re: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe

Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...

From: TEHughes@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 02:08:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...

<< people seem to be getting a bit over-sensitive about the timeline.
 Tis only a game.  A very good one mind you.  I find it amusing
 really.  Since most of the rulesets are US based and therefore US
 focussed its something of a change to have a timeline that doesn't
 have that focus.

As a Yank I thought the focus is a good one. I get a kick out of the
Second
Civil War as it would be political in origin as well as solution. The
idea
that politicians would be themselves ( greedy lying lawyers) is always
very
very believable. Besides I like the variety, it gets boring in all those
USA
dominated history backgrounds. It makes it easy for me to get into
"other"
national  groups!!

Tom Hughes

Prev: Re: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe Next: Re: Geopolitics in Jon's Universe