Prev: Re: OU/NAC ship designations Next: Re: OU/NAC ship designations

Re: Mailing list games

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 20:29:42 -0400

>....if nothing else arguing over which rules should be and
>shouldn't be inculded will keep us busy for a while

Far too busy for far too long, I think.  While I expect any two players
can
quickly agree to a set of rules both will play, to get the whole list to

agree just seems extremely unlikely.

Is that a cynical response, or just an experienced one ?  As I get
older, I
find it harder to distinguish between the two.

Tom
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: OU/NAC ship designations Next: Re: OU/NAC ship designations