Prev: Re: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW> Next: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...

Re: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

From: "EPICS: Self-Guided Wilderness Tours" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 11:36:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW>

>A 4 die Unopposed SLAM missile salvo will do an average of 14 dice
rolls
>for an average damage of 9-10 points this is at a cost of 16 mass.
>Any PDAFs used will degrade this appreciably and make ADAF fleet
>support vessels worth their weight in gold. In addition with ECM
>being used to degrade the salvos, it gives a real tactical reason to
>use ECM in it's various forms. For that matter, maybe buying sensor
>systems can be used to counter enemy ECM...
>
>Jon, thoughts?
>
>Mark K? Mark S?

Haven't had any time to play with this or think much about it. Not up
on my anime, either, so if you're trying to replicate that, I'm a poor
resource to call upon.	:-/

But as an overall tactical weapon I still have the original msgs and
will try to play with 'em some here at some point.

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Salvo Missile Batteries <NEW> Next: [OFFICIAL] Background thoughts...