Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Fleet survey additional

Re: Fleet survey additional

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:23:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Fleet survey additional

Mikko at 14:50 05/09/97 +0300, you wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>
>> OK, now what do we who mainly use non-GZG fleets do?

....Just add manufactures name and equat size bands to that of GZG

>Feel left out?...No
>Ignore this thread?...Up to you!
>Whip ourselves for being heretics?...Well now you're getting kinda
personal but as you're a Fin I know you go infor that sorta thing
(Birch
and Snow I believe) so I guess its OK ;-)  <grin>
>Atone our sins and order tons of GZG minis?...Jon T. would agree with
this
one!!
>Post our fleets anyway?...Thats the idea
>
>You know, given that none of the "official" fleets (barring KV and SV)
>really have unique Official(tm) ship designs or tech, I find it rather
>irrelevant whether your 3 CA, 6 DD fleet is NAC or NSL or whatever.
>
>Unless one is really composing a marketing survey of GZG minis.

Nope, Just interested as to size composition/ fleet ethos / and which
ship
moulds we think the best or worst (I have personnel likes and dislikes
and
was intersted in your oppinions. I hate the FSE designs and only have
the
corvett's as UN couriers! Sorry Jon he made me say it ! :-(

Jon (t.c.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe) Next: Re: Fleet survey additional