Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Was Re: Stategic Thrust) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)

Re: [COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC] Re: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!!

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:18:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC] Re: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!!

Hah! Fun! Yeah they hunt Space Whales!!

> You really have high thoughts about us, don't you? I imagine the
combat
> patrols consist of space ships mounted with a beefed up version of the
> ancient Norwegian killer weapon - the whaling harpoon ;) And the space
> cadets are armed with picks to kill Space Seals with, aren't they? :-)
Do we
> still have oil, the shiny black fluid lubricating Norwegian society?
And
> where is Greenpeace and Sea Shepherd? Still on our case? Wait! I see
it all
> so clear now! Paul Watson gone space: Space Shepherd =8-)

Actually it WAS the Norwegians. Generally they just dropped depth
charges. One time they even ran an old USSR Foxtrot aground they
hounded it so bad.

> We did? Cool! I actually think that was the Swedes, though. Oh well,
since
> I'm employee of a Swedish company I've got my behind covered any way.
>
> Sorry. I couldn't help but reply. The combination of a continuing heat
wave
> here in Scandinavia, the Norwegian election closing in, and the topic
of
> this mail, fried my frail Norwegian brain. Fried Norwegian brane
tastes
> good, though. You should try it sometime. It's one of the special
dishes we
> serve to every tourist. Alongside whale beef, of course ;)
>
> Thomas Oesterlie

I have a bunch of relatives on Smola (an island off the southwestern
coast) they have a sardine fishery and produce Vikon Sardines...

> Pretty ugly, but pretty unique
> Ever the national romantic
> E-mail: toaster@pvv.ntnu.no

Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Prev: Re: Madison Nightmare (Was Re: Stategic Thrust) Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)