Prev: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!! Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)

Re: Full Thrust mailing list

From: Deeply in Love with Dot <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 04:39:14 -0400

At 16:03 04/09/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Good morning;
>	My name is John Webb. I am Petty Officer in the United States
Navy.
>I am right now doing a six month deployment over seas and we have
>just got email services on board. I would like to get on the Full
>thrust mailing list. I and a few compatriots play Full Thrust on board
>the ship. I would like to be able to keep up on the latest changes
>and views in Full Thrust. Thank you for your assitance
>ET2 Webb
>email:webbje@juneau.tns.net
Welcome along John. The fact that this post got through means you have
sucessfully subscribed to the Ground Zero Games list already. I'm Jon,
list
admin and occasional contributor. Any problems you have with the list
can
be sent directly to me.

Hope you find the list some use and have some fun along the way.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: NORWEGIANS ARISE!!!! Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)