Prev: Re:allegiance Next: Re: Madison Nightmare (Geopolitics in Jon's Universe)

RE: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 18:02:52 -0400
Subject: RE: SG - New Israeli's _ Eureka Miniatures

You are right about the sniper's disregard for the report of teh shot
being fired (althought that is more due to the fact that currently
available noise suppressors/silencers affect the the accuracy of the
shot too much) it is the muzzle flash and any other visible sign that
must be concealed. In that regard a Gauss weapon sounds like a better
alternative to a powder burning cartridge!

Owen Glover
IT Services