Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Madison Nightmare (Was Re: Stategic Thrust)

Re:allegiance

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:08:36 -0400
Subject: Re:allegiance

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Samuel Penn wrote:

> In message <86256506.00807F82.00@notes.vastar.com>
>	    "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@vastar.com> wrote:
>

> > Oh dear..I see the civil war is starting late this year. As a matter
> > of interest what is the allegiance of the various people on this
list
> > to the various power blocks in Full thrust?  Being rather a fan of
> > NSL ships I suppose thats where my allegiance lies.
>
> The problem with this question is that anyone who doesn't
> support the Neu Swabian League is obviously misguided,
> and probably slightly insane, and therefore their views
> don't count.
>
> :)
>
> --
> Be seeing you,
> Sam.

A Brit as an ardent supporter of Prussian expansionism? Sir, you don't
know your history, and His Majesty's Secret Service is going to come and
have a word with you. Granted their NAC allies at present, but still,
sir,
they ARE Germans, most of them...:)

Only kidding...they do have cool ship designs, tho.

Brian.

Prev: Re: Stategic Thrust Next: Madison Nightmare (Was Re: Stategic Thrust)