Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: Supplement publication idea

Re: Stategic Thrust

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:58:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Stategic Thrust

>>Do your rules include the possiblity of including Dirtside II for
surface
>>action - invasions and the like?

I think that we (as a list) could come up with an impressive set of long
term campaign rules
that's would encompass everything from large ship actions of Proxima
Centuri to ground assaults on Mars to even troop to troop and individual
character actions on rescue mission back home on Terra.

Effectively Jon's (GZG) universe is the best starting position for a
generic system that in compasses each and ever possible aspect one might
want to play  from being a lowly grunt to the highest ranking official
making all the calls safe back at base.

with our collected resources and GZG's base their is no limit.

CMC

Prev: Re: Hibernia Forever Next: Re: Supplement publication idea