Prev: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU Next: Re: Hibernia Forever

Re: was Free Tex-Cal, trying to be Geopolitics in Jon's world

From: "John D. Hamill" <finnmaccool@e...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:45:19 -0400
Subject: Re: was Free Tex-Cal, trying to be Geopolitics in Jon's world

--------
> Alfredo Lorente		    "End This." -- Delenn
> Minneapolis, MN		  Lines of Communication
> alfredo@bitstream.net 	Babylon 5

According to the FT rulebook in 2098 the war between the LLAR and the
Anglian Confederation resumes. Within 2 years the LLAR loses ALL Earth
territories, with the surviving LLAR gov't. fleeing to the Brazilian
colony of Santa Rico. So by the time of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Solar Wars
the LLAR isn't even an Earth based power, but an extra-solar one like
the New Isrealis.

My big question is what territories became part of the NAC, which part
of Free Cal-Tex, and which are quasi "independant"
countries.

Prev: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU Next: Re: Hibernia Forever