Prev: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU Next: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU/NAC

Re: Obscenities...

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:43:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Obscenities...

>> .... reread Armor
>>and I was shocked and amazed by the amount of profanity in the book.
>>Every imaginable obscenity was uttered by these characters who are
>>supposed to be role models and "defenders of the universe".  If it's a
>>universe as filled with obscenities as that, it's not worth defending.

I think people are being a little to judgmental..
 obscenities, curse words what ever you want to call them are a part of
our
every day lives and if some one uses them it does not make them a stupid
or
horrible person...  because we all have different back grounds and
different beliefs it's understandable that we will not all agree about
what
is good and what is bad.. (for example over population is bad get rid of
some of the people)  i know these are radical views not what people want
hear (some people)  as is the word sh*t and F*ck or and number of other
words in my and most intelligent people's vocabulary.	using "colorful
language is a part of heritage and culture.  Some people grew up in the
sh*t town, and have it f*cking hard and if that's the way they would
like
to express them selves then great.  if some one doesn't want to hear it
then don't listen..

In this day of the law suite people will get offended by anything... it
makes me sick.. are we all a bunch of babies?

THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS DON'T JUMP ON SOMEONE IF THEY HAVE A
DIFFERENT WAY TO EXPRESS THEIR IDEAS.

okay I'll get off my soap box now..

and  my e-mail address is cmccurr@vastar.com..	I've  got my fire proof
suite on..  I'm ready for the flame...

<lol>

CMC

PS.  i just don't know any more.

Prev: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU Next: Re: FT Ship Designations - OU/NAC