Prev: Supplement publication idea Next: Free Tex-Cal

Re: Free Tex-Cal

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:33:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Free Tex-Cal

> Oh dear..I see the civil war is starting late this year. As a matter
> of interest what is the allegiance of the various people on this
> list to the various power blocks in Full thrust?  Being rather a fan
> of NSL ships I suppose thats where my allegiance lies. Anyone else?
> And do we have any seconders for the Hibernian republic?  Free
> Guinness  to all who support it. _______________________________

Well, I have two answers for this one...

Answer #1:  I would like to build Companies for the NAC, the
Pan-African Union, the Arabs, and the Oceanic Union.  I'd also like
to build some Merc and Colonial units, mostly because the figures are
cool.  The closest I get culturally is League of Latin American
Republics, but Politically I guess I am a NAC'er (I'm Puerto Rican).

Answer #2:  Good question.  The NAC and the ESU are enemies.  The
LLAR and the NAC probably don't like each other much.  Does this mean
the LLAR and the ESU are allies?  This is somewhat relevant since I am
trying to develop the OoB's for the "Mexican's"...  I don't imagine
the Mexicans would have NAC equipment, unless it is captured junk
from one of the border wars...

(This is as good a time as any.  A whiles ago I said I could always
use my non-Jon-approved OoB's for the Puerto Rican National
Liberation Army - the "Macheteros".  Somebody connected Puerto Rico
and the "Macheteros" with Mexico.  Other than the Spanish language,
there is nothing much else Puerto Rico and Mexico share.  Puerto Rico
is a U.S. colony/territory/commonwealth/headache (pick your choice,
but be careful which one you use when speaking to another Puerto
Rican), and the Macheteros are a currently inactive pro-independence
Terrorist group.  There, I said it.  To quote my boss, "back to live
action, ladies and gentlemen...)

Any geopolitical alliance map out there?

Alfredo (and no, I'm not a terrorist... yet.... ;-)
--------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Supplement publication idea Next: Free Tex-Cal