Prev: RE: What I want (really!) Next: RE: Stargrunt II - WW II

Re: What I want (really!)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 23:21:50 -0400
Subject: Re: What I want (really!)

At 03:02 PM 9/1/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Am I in an even smaller minority who want 15mm stuff for SG II ?
>
>I use TTG's Laserburn Imperials for Free Cal-Tex and want cool
vehicular
>support.
>Hello, anyone there ??.......hello !

It's probably a smaller minority, but I'm there too. I'm currently
painting
some 15mm Traveller figures. I've had to kit bash HO scale Rocco tanks
make my vehicles. I'd love to see more 15mm stuff.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: RE: What I want (really!) Next: RE: Stargrunt II - WW II