Prev: Re: THat subject.. Next: [OFFICIAL] assorted comments!

Stategic Thrust

From: "Todd \"Rogue2\" Wikel" <toddw@s...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:51:47 -0400
Subject: Stategic Thrust

Guy who emailed me about playtesting/editing my Stategic Thrust Campaign
Rules,
	I have added a bunch of new ideas to the rules system and I'm
currently working on a new economic system...(The old one had real
problems). As soon as I get these ideas, and the rest of the rules
finalized into a complete document I'll send it out ASAP. Sorry for the
delay I have had many other things that has taken presidence over this
project. Hope to have them done in about a week or two.

Todd Wikel

Prev: Re: THat subject.. Next: [OFFICIAL] assorted comments!