Prev: Re: Mike's Infamous Parasite Fighter Racks... Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

Re: Just a thought (a little long)

From: Roger Gerrish <Roger.Gerrish@b...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 03:22:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Just a thought (a little long)

Kevin Pavlick wrote:

> > Boy is Jon in for a supprise when he gets back from Eurocon!!
> >   ;-)
> >
> HEHEHEHEHEHE!  Your not kidding (LOL).
>
> -Kevin

I saw Jon on Thursday, I think he is quite aware that a lot of members
of the list want more OFFICIAL SG2/DS2 stuff. As for the method
proposed, well it will be interesting to see what his reaction will
be...
Regards........Roger

As Kosh says: "The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the
pebbles to vote",

Prev: Re: Mike's Infamous Parasite Fighter Racks... Next: Re: Just a thought (a little long)