Prev: FT Archives Next: Re: what are the new prices?????

Re: Geo-Hex Postage

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 06:58:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Geo-Hex Postage

> Date: 	 Mon, 25 Aug 1997 21:57:39 -0500
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 Stuart Murray <smurray@aecom.yu.edu>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Geo-Hex Postage

> Is it me or does the postage levied by Geo Hex seem expensive. I have
just
> been looking to place an order but with some astonishment I noticed
the
> minimum postage was $4 (or if over this 7% of total cost).  Since I
was
> after only three ships this seems on the steep side to me.
>
> Stuart.
>

> Stuart Murray
>
> Department Of Molecular Genetics
> Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
> 1300 Morris Park Avenue
> Bronx
> New York 10461
>
> Tel: (718) 430 4289
> smurray@aecom.yu.edu

It's a shipping and handling charge, we have to draw the line
somewhere and many orders cost more to ship than we charge.  I
believe it went to you by Priority mail, which would cost $3.00
minimum.  We always try to match the service level to the postage
collected from the customer.

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: FT Archives Next: Re: what are the new prices?????