Prev: Re: Cammo paintin' Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]

Re: FTIII???

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 16:47:33 -0400
Subject: Re: FTIII???

>I just got on the list about 2 weeks ago, so please pardon the dumb
>question....
>
>I've got Full Thrust, More Thrust, and DirtSide II.
>Is More Thrust being known as Full Thrust II? If not, what happened to
>FT2? Did we skip it and just go straight to FT3?
>I know you are all shaking your collective heads right now, but please
>help me get up to speed....

The edition of FT that you have now is what we call FTII, as it is
actually
Full Thrust 2nd edition (as stated on the front cover). Almost no-one
has
1st. edition, as it was a little A5 photocopied booklet, 16 pages, and
we
only ever printed about 100 of them!!
We only use the term FTII to differentiate it from the proposed 3rd
edition, FTIII (it won't actually be CALLED FTIII, but Full Thrust (3rd
Edition)).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Cammo paintin' Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Where we're going from here...[LONG RAMBLE!!]