Prev: Re: Rats and Roach Minis Next: Re: Cammo paintin'

Re: Rats and Roach Minis

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 00:29:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Rats and Roach Minis

At 10:37 PM 8/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all:
>	I've been toying with the idea of a set of humorous Sci-Fi
miniature
>rules for some time now.  The basic plot line would revolve around
>squads of dim-witted futuristic exterminators fighting against hoards
of
>giant, mutant pests that threaten to take destroy humanity. The two
>major groups of pests would be a race sentient rats armed with guns,
>axes, swords, etc., and giant mutant cockroaches.  Could anyone
>recommend any minis that might fit the bill?
>
>Later,
>Mark S.

The cockroaches are tough, other than buying some cheap plastic ones for
novelty or Dollar store.  For the rats, though, Demonblade is [utting
out a
line of "Goth Rats" (i.e. Necromunda Skaven) that might work.  Only one
figure so far, but you can see it at www.demonblade.com.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Rats and Roach Minis Next: Re: Cammo paintin'