Prev: Re: Alien cats Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Alien cats

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:34:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Alien cats

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, The Caldwells wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find some 25mm alien cat-creatures?  I'm
> looking for something like C.J. Cherryh's _Pride of Chanur_.	You see,
I've
> found some figures that look like the kif from the books (in fact,
that's
> what the miniatures were called).

RAFM still has the license to do miniatures for the Traveller RPG, and
they have some 25mm scale "Aslan Mercenaries" which should work well
(the Aslan are a race of alien cat-creatures).

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Alien cats Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue