Prev: Mounting fighters Next: Re: Mounting fighters

SGII and DSII miniatures

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:43:19 -0400
Subject: SGII and DSII miniatures

The same store that has all of the Knight Hawks miniatures also has two
more items that might be of interest to people on this list.

"Xeno Games 006 The Last American" has all the figures (60 I think) from
Fortress america.  I believe they were selling it for $30.

The also have one box each of the 25mm Steiner and Kurita battletroops.
Basically enough figures to build a reinforced platoon perbox complete
with heavy wepons.  The boxes were $27 each, about $1.00 per figure.

Anyway, in case you missed it the first time, the store in question is:

Chimera Hobby Shop, Inc.
425 W. College Ave.
Appleton, WI 54911
(414) 735-1201

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Mounting fighters Next: Re: Mounting fighters