Prev: Re: new Stargrunt minis Next: MX Server Hit Squad

Re: Stargrunt forces (HELP!)

From: Kevin Pavlick <PAVLICK@x...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 09:16:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt forces (HELP!)

> >How do I get this point system?  I just joined this discussion group
> >last Thursday, so I'm a little behind on what's available.  Much
> >appreciated.
>
>  Would someone tell Kevin how to access the archives?  If it cannot be
> found, I will repost it...
>  Phil P.

Still haven't heard anything from anybody.  Any help on this matter
would be greatly appreciated.  Am attemping to play SG this weekend
and getting that file/list by tomorrow (Friday, by 4:00 pm EST) would
be wonderful.  Thanks so far for the responses, keep'um comin'.

-Kevin

Prev: Re: new Stargrunt minis Next: MX Server Hit Squad