Prev: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought Next: new Stargrunt minis

Stargrunt forces

From: Kevin Pavlick <PAVLICK@x...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 15:04:54 -0400
Subject: Stargrunt forces

Having played very little Stargrunt thus far, I have one minor
problem with setting up games.	As Stargrunt does not have point
values for vehicles and squads, what is the best way to create even
yet diversified forces?

I've tried to create forces very differently from each other, as I
think this is most fun, but how should I compare offensive/defensive
output?  Or should I?

I want to try and stay away from the points system, but I don't have
a better system.

-Kevin

P.S. There is nothing worse then a player whining about his "weak"
force composition.

Prev: Re: When is a Dreadnought a Dreadnought Next: new Stargrunt minis