Prev: Fonts in SG2 and DS2 and cover artwork mystery Next: FT-B5 Conversion icon representation

RE:Its another HOAX

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 07:17:23 -0400
Subject: RE:Its another HOAX

At 10:34 18/08/97 +0100, you wrote:

>Its a HOAX
>
>Another Good Times hoax
>Please do your research before posting this
>stuff (I know people panic but its always worth
>checking out this stuff)
>
>see below - I found this after 5 minutes on AltaVista

Well the warnings I got were from our computer manager at server HQ, I
obviously thought HE would know what he was talking about! and so
naturally
fowarded it in good faith!

As for infection it depends if an encripted attached is with the
message. I
know my mail program automatically decodes , depending upon extension
this
could run when an application with said extensions opens the file !!

Jon (T.C.)

Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'

Prev: Fonts in SG2 and DS2 and cover artwork mystery Next: FT-B5 Conversion icon representation