Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: Fonts in SG2 and DS2 and cover artwork mystery

Automated SSD's has moved to ftgzg-computer@wraith.cs.colroado.edu

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:28:35 -0400
Subject: Automated SSD's has moved to ftgzg-computer@wraith.cs.colroado.edu

On Monday, August 18, 1997 5:36 PM, Chris McCurry
[SMTP:CMCCURR@vastar.com]
wrote:
> The Way I've almost always done my ship diagrams  is without an out
line of
> the ship. (i.e. just the systems and damage track).

<snip>

I think we should move	the discussion and follow ups of Automated
SSD program design  and hardware advocacy to the computer list
that Matthew set up.

ftgzg-computer@wraith.cs.colroado.edu

I have replied to Chris there. The list supports digests so you
should be able to catch up.

sincerely
tim jones
--
I like green eggs and ham

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: Fonts in SG2 and DS2 and cover artwork mystery