Prev: Re: **E-Mail Warning** Next: Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co. + The Tank Lords

Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 23:24:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Wet Thrust/Full Steam Playtest

At 02:28 AM 8/18/97 +0000, Rob wrote:

>ARMOUR
>	 This is the change over from iron to steel armour, isn't it?  I
>think Conway's
>1860-1905 describes the relative strengths of iron and various types of
steel
>armour.

I believe it might be. That would explain the different thickness. The
Fuji
was built in Britain based on the Royal Sovereign. It could be that it
used
the heavier but weaker (thush thicker) iron armour. Unfortunately the
Conways I used was at the library and I don't own a copy myself.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: **E-Mail Warning** Next: Re: 121st Marine Reaction Co. + The Tank Lords