Prev: RE: 121st Marine Reaction Co. Next: FiCon rules for Full Thrust

Stargrunt

From: Nick Whittock <nw@d...>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 06:40:23 -0400
Subject: Stargrunt

What with all these undelivered mail remarks I don't know if this got
through,
so I'm sending it again. Apologies if it has been sent once.

A couple of questions regarding SGII....

1. IAVR's - whats the firepower dice (on the table in the book & on the
quick
ref card it states D10, but in the section on IAVR's on pg 40 it states
D8)

2. How do you treat riding beasts, like horses with the rules ?

3. Has anyone done conversions with SGII for use in other time periods ?
eg. WW1, WW2 etc

Nick

|  /\  *     Nick Whittock		Mailed Using :-    |
| /--\MIGA   nw@dreamlands.demon.co.uk	AmiTCP, Y.A.M,	   |
| ~~~~~~~~				Amiga 4000/060	   |

Prev: RE: 121st Marine Reaction Co. Next: FiCon rules for Full Thrust