Prev: Re: DS Universe question Next: Re: LotGH to FT ideas?

Re: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site?

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 12:17:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Is there an official DS2 or SG2 site?

> Where can I find an official, nearly-official, or
> unofficially-official Dirtside 2 or Stargrunt 2 web site?  Or, if
> you happen to think that your personal web site is the best, then
> I'd like to know that as well.

There isn't anything official really.

There's the GeoHex site which is really an on-line catalogue. It lags
behind their stock a biit, and their stock lags behind the GZG
production a bit. No game info but lot's of photos of miniatures,
(useful for putting the FT ships together).

http://www.geohex.com/

(The up to date GZG catalogue is online (no pictures) at
 http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen
 if you're interested in that.)

Evan Powles page is an unofficial page for the new Eureka Miniatures
range of Oceanic Union troops. It includes TOEs fot the OU and the
Indonesian Commonwealth.

http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html

Andy Cowell has Dirtside II and Stargrunt II pages that contain
Errata, Q&A about the rules (including answers from Mike Eliot and Jon
Tuffley), a collection of the best stuff from this list and links to
all the other pages he can find. And a DSII vehicle generator.

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/#GZG

Finally, there's the archives of this newsgroup maintained by Jerry
Han.

http://www.net/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html

	Steve

--
"When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it."

 Stephen Richard Pugh	   http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/

Prev: Re: DS Universe question Next: Re: LotGH to FT ideas?