Prev: Re: DS Universe question Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 18:05:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Tony Christney wrote:
> ...<snip>...
>
> 3. Alexander Williams sent an attachment in recent post. What is its
content?
> I extracted it but I am not sure what good it will do me until I know
what it
> is.

The attatchment is one of those little annoying things that Microsoft
Mail
sends along with an e-mail message just to make sure that it will never
be
compatible with anything else. You can safely ignore it, since it will
be
meaningless to you unless you're also using Microsoft Mail.

However, the BIG question is:
Why in the world would DEC want to be using Microsoft Mail in the first
place? Don't they have enough problems of their own?

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: DS Universe question Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!]