Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: Re: DS Universe question

Re: DS Universe question

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 17:45:13 -0400
Subject: Re: DS Universe question

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Since the NAC is
> >basically the British Empire and the United States is basically in
their
> >domain, are "American" ships referred to as U.S.S. or H.M.S.?  Just
> >curious.
>
> We've always referred to them (in FT) as C.N.S. (Confederation Navy
Ship).

Damn! There must be some un-reconstructed secessionists in charge
of the NAC to be calling ANYTHING "Confederate"!

And what do the Free-Cal-Texans think of this?

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: Re: DS Universe question