Prev: Re: Application Implementation Holy Wars, PLUS!!! Next: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...?

Re: Computer System Survey

From: jw4@b...
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:11:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Computer System Survey

>But really has this got anything to do with GZG ???
I can but ask the same question. Before this blows up into an inevitable
"C++ is better than Java" or whatever, can we bring it to a close, or
get
it back on GZG lines?

			TTFN
				Jon (list admin)
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: Application Implementation Holy Wars, PLUS!!! Next: Re: HAVOK - a kick in the a** for GW...?