Prev: Jon's B5 FT rules review? Next: Re: Dirtside Lite redux

Re: Off topic Rugby thing.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 02:13:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Off topic Rugby thing.

At 02:30 PM 8/13/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Due to the high embarrassment factor associated with the name Wet
Thrust,
>it has been recommended to alter this title to Full Speed or Flank
Speed
>to keep it related to FT but in reference to water naval actions.

Another option is Full Steam, otherwise I vote for Full Speed. I'm
hoping to
give this a try later in the weekend. I'm digging out my Russo-Japanese
war
figures anyway, as I bought some more at GenCon.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Jon's B5 FT rules review? Next: Re: Dirtside Lite redux