Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: RE: Naval Units

Re: Knight Hawks miniatures

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:05:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Knight Hawks miniatures

> In case anybody is interested, I have found a very good source of the
old
> TSR boxed sets of starships for Knight Hawks (spaceship combat for
Star
> Frontiers).  Both the Federation and Ssathar boxed sets are available
for
> $5.00 a box.	If you are interested, contact:

Tom,

   I might be interested, I can always use a few more ships :-)  Do you
know roughly what these ships look like?  Do they have wings?  About how
long are they?	I don't care for spaceships with wings and would like
them to fit sizewise with the ships I already have.

Thanks,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers [VERY LONG POST!] Next: RE: Naval Units