Prev: Painting Advice Next: Re: Painting Advice

Re: Painting Advice

From: "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 12:52:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Painting Advice

>I have a bunch of figures (old Grenadier Future Warriors) that have
Negroid
>type facial features, I plan to try to paint these with 'black' skin
tones
>but at the moment I'm struggling.  Does anyone have suggestions for
>painting 'black' tones ?

I've found that Ral Partha's "Dunkel Brown (Braun?)" works perfectly.

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Painting Advice Next: Re: Painting Advice