Prev: RE: Berets and other head varients. Next: Re: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)

Re: Eldar in DSII

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:28:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Eldar in DSII

> > the tempest does not exist any more... sorry...
>
> Really? That's funny the one on my shelf hasn't vanished!
>
> ;-)

Don't kid yourself...you are in denial.. I'm sure any self respecting
GW representative will tell you that your tank REALLY isn't there,
but they happen to have the NEWEST version and it's oh so much
better...AND it only costs an extra $2.....
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment SoftwarE

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Prev: RE: Berets and other head varients. Next: Re: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)