Prev: RE: Berets and other head varients. Next: RE: Berets and other head varients.

DSII System conversion, (was RE: Dirtside Lite redux)

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 23:37:26 -0400
Subject: DSII System conversion, (was RE: Dirtside Lite redux)

Depending on armament, you can mount infantry while still retaining
firepower.

Landraider
Size 5
Armour 5
Stealth - 1
Armour 5
Fusion Powered _or HMT for less points_
Slow Tracked
Enh ECM
2 x HEL/3 or DFFG/3
2 x line infantry or 1 x powered infantry
extra APSW
Points: lots & lots!!!!

(w) Brendan.Robertson @ employment.gov.au
(h) Denian @ Shepparton.net.au