Prev: Re: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)

Re: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:46:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)

>Missile & Artillery Questions
>(Sorry if it's a little off topic)
>I am putting together a database of firearms, artillery and missiles
for
>wargaming and role-playing purposes (EVERYTHING from .22 Short to
18.1")
>and I was wondering if anyone out there can suggest any useful sources
>and sites, as surfing is a lot easier than scanning or typing.
>	The project was suggested by Eoin Connelly AKA Wasteland Games (
>http://aoife.indigo.ie/~waste/ ) and as it was something I had long
>wanted for myself I foolishly jumped at it. That was three months ago
>and the damn thing is growing like Topsy (4 MB plus). He wanted it for
>STOCS, and so naturally it looks as if its first outing will be for
>Deadlands.

Isn't there a RPG book called 'Ultra-Modern Firearms'	Wouldn't that
cover
some of what you are looking for ?

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Missile & Artillery Questions (Off Topic)