Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.

The Evil Empire revised.

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 00:14:46 -0400
Subject: The Evil Empire revised.

>On another note..
>
>Having recently played Dirtside II, I was wondering if a full
conversion
>of all epic models to DSII. I've seen some attempts posted on some web
>pages and that has wetted my appetite to try this out.
>
>Is there any interest for such a thing?

Sure.  I have a large Epic Ork and a large Epic Chaos army that I find
are
collecting dust at the moment.	But I think for a conversion to be fully
effective, some "Epic only" rules would be in order to tweak them a
little.
Just to allow for the more unusual units to be used without too much
modification.  I've tried a few myself, but they are a little less than
satifying.  I play Epic for the fantasy/sci-fi escape and play DSII for
the
realism and grittiness of the game.

But if you can come up with a balance that works, let me know!

-Kelvin.....

	    "But, that is a lie."
	 "Yes.	What's your point?"
       -Bester and Sinclair, Babylon 5
       email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc. Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Salvo Missiles etc.