Prev: Military Novels Next: Re: damn super dreadnoughts

Legends of the Galactic Heroes... WOW!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:56:45 -0400
Subject: Legends of the Galactic Heroes... WOW!

Hello Skipsters:
	I just got back from GEN CON!  (I'll post my POV on this later.)
	While I was there I met Dean Gundberg, as well as other members
of the
mailing list.  Dean had made me (and Mike Miserendino) a copy of the
first 8 hours of the "Legends of the Galatic Heroes" series.  This is
something I've been waiting a long time to see, so when I got home after
the first night I popped it into my VCR and watched....
	....I was spellbound!
	The story is fantastic, the ships look great, and the fleet
combat
sequences where breathtaking.  I love this show.  If only some
enterprising individual could bring it to the states, the anime/sci-fi
crowd would be eternally greatful.
	Right now I am pondering on ways to create LotGH rules for Full
Thrust.  In fact, Musashi Enterprises (the guys who make the Star
Blazers minis and game), has LotGH minis in the works along with a fleet
combat game.  If Musashi can get them out by Gen Con 98, there could be
a LotGH/FT game in the the schedule.
	BTW, while I'm on the subject, I heard that there is a LotGH
mailing
list.  Does anyone know how to subscribe?

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Military Novels Next: Re: damn super dreadnoughts