Prev: Re: damn super dreadnoughts Next: Re: Detachments & actions in SG2 (attn jon)

Gurkhas in Stargrunt II.

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 11:08:49 -0400
Subject: Gurkhas in Stargrunt II.

Just a quickie.

The Stargrunt II timeline mentions Gurkhas briefly.
Does anyone have any ideas for modifying the standard NAC TOE to
represent them? And apart from causing terror in close assault (as
mentioned on page 43) would anyone consider the need for any special
rules?

Jon, how about making three or four Gurkha miniatures? Normal NAC
weaponry but with kukris and possibly one or two minor modifications
to kit?

	Steve

--
Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Prev: Re: damn super dreadnoughts Next: Re: Detachments & actions in SG2 (attn jon)